DaVinci Resolve Studio 17
DaVinci Resolve is the only solution that combines editing, colour grading, visual effects, animation and audio post-production in a single software package. Its modern and elegant interface is suitable for both beginners and professionals with powerful features :
- All-in-one solution for post-production
- Assembly: Quick assembly
- Cut: Fast and efficient work for short deadlines
- Color : Color calibration and fine-tuning your feature films further
- Fusion: Visual effects and graphic animations
- Fairlight: Audio post-production
- Media and export
Upgrade to DaVinci Resolve without restrictions
This full version includes all the features of its free version as well as more than 50 additional advanced features including the DaVinci Neural Engine, Resolve FX special effects plugins, stereoscopic 3D, advanced HDR calibration tools and more.
DaVinci Resolve Studio supports 32K resolutions at 120 fps, multiple GPUs can read professional 10-bit formats in real time, and accelerated H.264 and H.265 hardware decoding and encoding. You'll get a full set of immersive audio tools, including Dolby Vision and HDR10+ colour grading and rendering, Da Vinci Neural Engine and 30 other Resolve FX plug-ins.
DaVinci Neural Engine
It uses state-of-the-art machine learning technology to exploit features exclusive to this paid version :
- Facial Recognition: Allows face detection to automatically organise media into intelligent media bins
- Super Scale: Create 4K and 8K images from HD sources with this Super Scale Up function
- Speed Warp: Modification of the speed while maintaining perfect fluidity
- Very high quality deinterlacing
- Isolation and tracking of objects thanks to the "Magic Mask"
- Intelligent cropping
- Deleting objects
- Detection of cuts
DaVinci Resolve Studio provides a variety of tools for editing and grading stereoscopic 3D projects. You can fully control the stereo properties of the clip, such as convergence, floating windows, eye alignment, mastering and export.
Additional Resolve FX effects
The software includes more than 30 GPU and CPU accelerated "Resolve FX" special effects, including glare and reflection effects. You can also use face and beauty editing tools and image repair functions to remove scratches, dust and shimmer.
By using customizable grain tool presets, you can add natural grains that blend perfectly with the film.
The area replacement tool allows you to clone and draw on a portion of the image, while the "object removal" plug-in can be used to remove entire objects from the scene. Plug-ins for feature films can be very expensive, so DaVinci Resolve Studio is an excellent investment.